Planning for this new school year will be unlike any other. Teachers will no doubt be juggling discussions and expectations around social distancing, remote learning, and the social emotional needs of their students. This month’s resources aim to help teachers plan for an uncertain year while still creating welcoming and exciting learning environments for their students.
- Check out this COVID-19 sensitive planning guide for teachers covering everything from classroom setup to the emotional needs of students.
- Free Back to School Resources from Teacher Vision
- Explore these Back to School Starter Packs for Elementary, Middle, and High School from Teaching Channel.
- Scholastic also has a fantastic back to school planning guide- click here to check it out!
- Khan Academy is here to support your distance learning! Click here for their recommendations.
- If you are in need of support setting up remote learning options for the 20-21 school year click here!
Join hundreds of other educators and the University of Florida Literacy Institute for this FREE six-part webinar series.
Click here to register!