Congratulations! You made it through an unprecedented year. This month’s resources are here to help you reflect and refresh. Take a moment to celebrate your success and reflect on all the challenges that you overcame. Explore all the free professional development options for summer learning and growth below!
Download and print our free “Year in Review” document to reflect on a year like no other! This document will help you process the challenges and shift your focus to a new and brighter year to come!
Explore Opportunities to Learn and Grow Over the Summer
- Coursera – Join for free and access free courses from Yale, Johns Hopkins, and other major universities! Topics include Race and Cultural Diversity, Social & Emotional skills, etc.
- Learning for Justice (formerly Teaching Tolerance) – Explore the library of webinars and self-guided learning.
- Learner’s Edge – View these free previously recorded webinars with options for completion certificates after viewing.
- Sanford Inspire – These are not just webinars. Dive into more than 70 free professional development courses with end of course assessment credits.
- Facing History – Gain new perspectives and add more tools to your teaching toolbox with Facing History’s online seminars and workshops.
- TeacherFirst Workshops – Live, free, and interactive. If you’re looking for a more hands-on professional development option, TeachersFirst might be just what you are looking for!
- Edweb – Check out these free educational webinars on a wide range of topics.