As the holiday break draws near, we know your focus is turning to the new semester ahead. This month’s post contains resources to help you plan a powerful faculty meeting to kick off the New Year! Explore the meeting agenda template, the semester in review activity, and the options for team building exercises linked below. Happy planning!
At the first meeting of a new semester, you will want to keep it simple and inspiring while still helping your faculty set intentions and lay the foundations for a fantastic new year.
- Explore this simple sample faculty meeting template. Make edits to make it your own!
This activity is designed to help your teachers reflect on the first semester in key areas that impact student learning and growth. The third page will be turned into you the administrator to give you insights into the goals and needs of your staff. Encourage teachers to discuss their answers!
Team Building Activities:
- Click here for 4 FREE team building activities that are super easy and fun!
- Featured Team Building Activity: Making Sure Every Child is Known- This team building activity is a perfect start to the new year as it requires teachers to reflect on their current relationships with students and set intentions as a school for the semester ahead. All you need is a list of students and chart paper or a dry erase board. Watch the video from Edutopia of this activity in action!
- Accessible anywhere and anytime, Algebra Nation offers an individualized approach to teaching and learning Middle Grades Math, Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2.
- To learn more and check out a 30-day FREE trial, click here!
You’re invited to join the Step Up For Students SuperFans program. Become a social ambassador for Step Up and help us spread awareness of our scholarship programs.
When you sign up, we will send you our most exciting news through email to share with your friends and followers. You choose where you share our content. You can share it through email, on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or all of the above. Sharing our posts helps not only spread the word about Step Up to those who need it most, but it could also benefit your private school.
The best part? The more you share and participate, the more points you’ll earn towards a monthly giveaway. This month we’re giving away a $20 Target gift card and one Step Up’s new promotional items of your choosing (from a selection).
To join now, click on the link below and connect with one of your social networks.