October is National Principals Month and we’d like to take a moment to say thank you for all the amazing work you do for your school communities! This month’s resources are designed to encourage and inspire you as you inspire and motivate your students and staff.
- Need some inspiration and a bit of a laugh? Check out this article form ASCD on, “The best principal you’ve ever known.”
- Looking for more ways to inspire your staff? Check out these inspiring short videos for school staff meetings compiled by WeAreTeachers.
- Check out these excellent tips from NAESP on becoming an inspirational leader at your school.
- Struggling to make changes at your school? Do you feel like the mountain is too high to climb? See how a principal in Vero Beach, Florida transformed her school from an F to a C rating. Watch the video and read the article from NAESP here.
- No matter what area of school improvement you are trying to impact, the Student Learning and Partner Success team has tools and ideas to help you get started! Check out our padlet full of free resources for topics like school improvement, compliance, safety, technology, and so much more!
SAVE THE DATE!
The Step Up For Students and Great Minds Knowledge Summit is a one-and-a-half-day in-person event. Hosted by industry-leading researchers and subject matter experts, the summit will help you discover the importance of using a knowledge-building curriculum. You’ll hear from keynote speakers, choose from over 15 different 60-minute sessions, network with educators from other schools in your area, and have a chance to win some exciting prizes!
Please sign up to receive updates on registration, keynote speakers, session topics, giveaways, and more. You won’t want to miss the early bird pricing and first round of giveaways! SIGN UP HERE