We know your teachers and staff have been nothing short of amazing this year. This month’s post aims to give you some new ways to honor their hard work. We also know you are busy making plans for summer learning, so we’ve highlighted a few programs below. Don’t forget to register for the Choice in Education Celebration and make sure that you and your staff sign up for our teacher appreciation giveaway!
Ideas for Teacher Appreciation
- Decorate the sidewalk entrance telling the teachers how much they are appreciated.
- Put a special treat in their mailbox. Click here for free printable tags with clever sayings to ‘treat’ your teacher.
- Have a bulletin board set up for special notes for the teachers all month long.
- Have students decorate the classroom door in each teacher’s honor.
- Encourage students to complete this free printable document describing why their teacher is the best!
- Sonic Happy Hour – Visit the local Sonic restaurant from 2PM – 4PM and you can get half price drinks and slushes for your teachers. Deliver them as a treat to end the day.
- Ask your PTA to supply breakfast one morning. Ideas include breakfast casseroles; bagels; donuts, etc.
Teacher Appreciation Giveaway!
We are so proud of the work you do every day to make a difference in your students’ lives. This month, the Student Learning and Partner Success team is giving away a $25 Amazon gift card.
Summer Learning Programs
- Click here to learn about Cadence Learning and Time4Learning to see if these programs are right for your students!
Free Event: Choice in Education Celebration
Have you heard about the Choice in Education Celebration? This celebration is in lieu of our annual Choice in Education Conference. We are throwing a virtual party to close out the school year and show appreciation for our private school leaders, educators, parents and students. This FREE event will be held virtually on May 20th from 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m. We will hear from Keynote Speaker Gerry Brooks, and giveaway fabulous prizes!