Take Time to Reflect
This year more than ever it is important to reflect on the year, celebrate your efforts, and let go of a very turbulent year. We’ve created a document to help you process the past school year and look ahead to a new and fresh start in 2020-21.
- Take 20 minutes to yourself to reflect using this free printable “Year in Review” document.
- Share your successes & challenges with us! Click here to take a quick 10 question survey and see results of how other administrators tackled remote learning this year.
End of the Year Resources
- End of Year Checklist : Download & edit this document to provide to teachers as they close out the year.
- Classroom Inventory : Allow teachers to use this document to ensure the inventory in each classroom is accounted for.
- Summer Admin Checklist by Month : Use this general checklist to help you stay on track this summer!
- Checklist for Summer COVID-19 Planning: Use this checklist to help guide your preparation for new protocols & procedures in the Fall.
Marketing Tips & Resources for Schools
Closing Out the Year with MAP Growth
Calling all schools using MAP Growth- Watch this free webinar from Step Up’s Student Learning & Partner Success team on closing out your year!
Resources for Thinking Ahead!
Trauma-Informed Instruction: Many of our students will come back to us next year after having experienced rough situations at home. Check out the Trauma-Informed Instruction resources below to see how you can plan for students’ needs next year.
- Check out this free online course for a limited time through starr.org. Use the code: TRAUMAINFORMED
- Read this article from tolerance.org on a trauma informed approach to teaching through the coronavirus pandemic. Also, check out their trauma sensitive school checklist here!
- Explore these resources from Equality Florida that support LGBTQ+ Youth during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Additional Professional Development
- If you are interested in professional development through the North East Florida Educational Consortium and you are a non-profit school registered through the School Choice Office click here.