Welcome to the start of an exciting new school year! This month’s resources are dedicated to implementing effective classroom management. We hope these resources are useful as you help your teachers prepare for the new year.
- Read this great article from ASCD for school leaders about setting the tone for the year (teaching in a time post-COVID).
- Explore the 7 habits of highly effective classroom management.
- Check out these classroom layout/design ideas to support effective classroom setup.
- Download these free Classroom Management and Lesson Plan Templates.
- Consider this Grows and Glows template to encourage teachers to plan to share feedback with students in a simple and engaging way.
- Check out these free classroom schedule and calendar templates.
- Share the TEDtalk “Every Kid Needs a Champion” by Rita Pearson with your teachers!